Friday, September 30, 2011

Just some stuff...

I like to eat. Sometimes I'll just stand in my pantry and stuff chips or crackers or whatever in my face. I'm not an over-eater. I don't do it in secret. i dont really care if anyone sees me. And its not some panicky stuffing food in my face so fast I can barely breathe kinda deal. I'm mostly just too lazy to get a bowl and move somewhere else. I'm not trying to fill any void or hole in my heart. My parents LOVE me. So do my other family memebrs and plenty of friends. I just like to eat. And yeah, I'm kinda lazy.

I am ADDICTED to playing Smurf's Village on my iPhone. I still don't really LIKE my phone and I can't really operate it at a properly functioning capacity but at least I have my Smurfs. The first thing I do in the morining is check on the lil blue critters. The last thing I do at night is make sure every lil Smurf is perfectly smurfy, that everyone is busy and happy. Especially Papa. Because woe to me if Papa Smurf is NOT happy. Gillian statred it.

I still have NO IDEA what I wanna be when I grow up, whatever "growing up" is. Ya know, bc the whole movie star thing didn't work out. Bummer.

Crafting is a new found passion of mine. Buuuut, I am way better at crafty stuff in my head than I actually am.  I have loads and loads of ideas, but after a few attempts I realize how terribly, terribly BAD I am at something. So I cant even bring myself to finish it. I have tonsa storage bins that house the crafting projects I never finished.

Name a rather obscure-yet-mostly-current celeb and with no (or very little) cheating I will tell you AT LEAST three projects they were involved in on some level. Just the other morning a friend asked me who Amy Smart was (she and Carter Oosterhouse were on the cover of some mag for their wedding!). Absentmidedly I rattled off  3 of her most well-known movies. The half-asleep patron in line behind me snapped to attention and said I could win big on a game show with my quick thinking. Ahhh if only there were a "Who is this celebrity, who is she/ he dating/ did they date/ marry and can you name three movies or television shows they were in." Bonus points would be awarded for knowing what product they sposored or if you knew what commercial the star was in before he / she was famous. Now THAT game, I could win!!

Thing I have failed at:
A "real" marriage
Having a "normal" child
A few business ventures
Again with the movie star thing
Any sort of career
Not that failing any of these things was BAD.I wouldnt change my Gilly Beans for the world. I wouldnt be me if I HAD succeeded at those things. Or any...thing.. really...

I have very very vivid dreams. Always have. And I recall them with shocking clarity almost always.  The subjects of my dreams are recurring. Quite often exboyfriends (2 to be specific, yet rarely my exhubs) and celebrities. Always the same celebs too. Nathan Fillion. Michael. Chrisiatn Bale. Not that anything EXCITING ever happens. With the exes or the celebs. Usually we are just hanging out. Although sometimes Christian (NOT Batman, CHRISTIAN!) swoops in and rescues me from something treacherous.  Which is odd bc I think he is scary, I think he could hurt me and I am pretty sure I would LOVE it if it he DID hurt me! :) Because Christian would be really, really goooood at inflicting JUSSST the right KIND of hurt....what was I talkin about again...?

OH and speakin of,  I am asked  ALL the TIME if Brian gets jealous or if he is bothered by my celeb crushes-kinky or otherwise. That is a RESOUNDING NO!!!  He knows that I am ALLLLL for him. Brian knows that my crushes are ONLY limited to the Realm of Entertainment. He also knows that I am a COMPELTE chicken and even if I HAD The Chance with ANYone on MY LIST, I'd TOTALLY WUSS OUT!!!!  :) So again, I would be all his and he has NOTHING to worry about. But yes,I do reain in my squeals and squees when Brian is around. Unless of course, MJF is on. Then forget it. True love CANNOT be contained. I am a crazy-smiling, drooling squealy FOOL for my beloved MJF. And EVERYONE knows that.

Just a few thoughts to leave you with this evening! I encourage you ALL to post a few rambling thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment